He loves the fragrance. Thank you!
AL NOBLE WAZEER by LATTAFA
6 sprays on clean skin on 35 degrees.
1. Middle Eastern Vibe (oud centric): Yes. Very mild.
2. Drydown: About 30 minutes.
3. Projection: 7/10. A good 4 feet first 3 hours.
4. Longevity: 7/10. About 6 hours. This one is easy to go nose blind with.
5. Apple/booze forward on the test strip after full dry down.
6. Time Niche: Fall/winter. Day.
TASTE: Butterscotch coated apple. Apple cider hot toddy. Apple Brandy sidecar cocktail. Vanilla and Brandy poached pears.
SMELL: Tennessee Apple Jack Daniels. Crown Royal Apple. Oakwood crate filled with ripe apples.
SIGHT: Fall leaves picked up by the wind. Matthew McConaughey in Lincoln commercials. Jude Law. Blake Lively.
SOUND: Tigran Boiler-"Crisp Velvet". Journey-"Separate Ways". Enrique Iglesias-"Cuando Me Enamoro". David Guetta ft. Sia-"Titanium".
TOUCH: Effervescence of champagne on the tongue. Brass buckle on leather belt. A cold mug with warmth of the hot drink seeping through to the fingers.
Crisp, warm, uplifting, and comforting all-in-one. Kudos on the blending. Please be careful on the applique on the bottle as it pops right off the velvet and can get stuck in your fingers like a splinter.